Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My New Life

Like I said before, I had my own room now. My room is very small but still can stay lah... Will upload picture of my room soon when I am free. Anyhow, I like my room cause I had arrange it properly.

The day I finish my last paper was just one week and 3days ago only. Today I finish my 3rd day of working. My time at work was very contented. Seems like after 3years at Uni, the day I step into this company only I start finding myself being taught and learned in a correct way and environment.

My manager gave me a very brief history of his company's growth. And that makes me trust him, trust his guidance.

Life is good. Really good even though I am all alone. I like it when I can go back home without anybody in my room to make unwanted noise pollution.

My room is very quiet if I didn't play any music. Since I am all alone, I enjoy playing music because I can enjoy my speaker. hehe. No need to wear headphone or what so ever.

Before I come here, I thought I would have so much free time to blog. But now did I realise I barely have enough time to rest.

Going to take my bath, clear my room and start writing diary for my ITP. That's it.

No comments: