Monday, August 9, 2010

It Has Been A Long Long Time

Omg, I just can't find time to come here to blog. Time passes too fast, tied down with unhappy environment. Argh I feel so suffocated there...............

Hardly can find time to go facebook. In the office, have to curi curi go facebook. Sien!!!
I dislike my job, what the fuck right???

Oh my, I just don't know how. I just feel so strong that I should leave. I just can't can't can't bear to sit at office and sell spare parts. It's so borring, unchallenging, unmotivated, uninspiring. Maybe mostly because I didn't want to be here.

Last Singapore trip was nice and LOVELY. Meet up with all my sweet friends. And had some slow and sweet moment together.

Aha, what life is about. I start questioning the meaning of life, the meaning of working for someone, the meaning of making someone rich and richer.

I do hope Sim do not get stuck in a working world like me, I always support what he was doing because fact is working world is not just right for anybody.

I was so lost, LOST and LOST.

I want something just to have a little direction in my life though. I got quite upset when I screwed up last 2 days. What to do, this is life. Uncertainties, unpredictable, unstable.. argh it's just all inside me.

I got to promote good energy around me. I got to change gear, always change gear, the gear box also rosak liao. =_=

Confident issue, that's what Sim always said to me. He is so right. He understands me.

No comments: