Sunday, October 2, 2011

Little Complication

Well well, relationship are headache. I just want to learn to don't care so much. Just go out. Just hang out. Just hug. Just kiss. Don't get deeper. Simple. Less complication. Don't invest too much emotion.

I don't know what kind of life I want to settle my life with. But let's just see how it goes from here. Well we like it here. Easy life. Not so much excitement anymore.

Wonder if I should get out of Malaysia for a living in few years time? 25 is not young anymore. It's the borderline to settle down my life with something.

I am happy to learn in this corporate world. Now I had see how realistic materialistic it has become.

I guess, I gave up ____ already. There's no point going into anymore. The world is so huge. There will be something good for me, I believe. Having faith in life is important. It will attracts what you're faithful in.

Peace. Serenity.

No comments: