Friday, March 2, 2012

Business Trip


This is the country I'm sent to by my company for freshman training. I was chosen to attend.

It may sound very exciting and good to most of you. But no, I don't feel that way. I feel a sea of worrisome, fearsome, and nostalgia.

It is almost the end of winter. It's cold there. I only experienced Melbourne before. That was only autumn, and I already cannot stand the cold. This time to Japan, it's going to be even colder. Hope my body can stand the cold.

Lots of preparation to make. Souvenirs. And present to make people remember me? Aha....

I want to do my best this time though. This travel will give me a real feeling of dream come true for sure. Again this is what I had always been dreaming of when I was in school. The ecstatic feels will flood up my entire body.

Going to prepare sum of money to buy souvenirs for all friends and family around me. With them, this trip to Japan became meaningful. Lots of shopping coming its way. Yoooohoooooooo.

Gonna capture a picture of my face where dream came trueeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments: