Friday, May 9, 2014

Real First Day in HK

Here I am all alone in Hong Kong, looking for inspirations to life. Went walking, oops is more of shopping around town. Bought pretty much souvenir for my friends. Didn't prepare good enough HKD to spend the week here, oh my.

I think I am on a tight budget trip here. Each meal and food bought is taken into consideration in case I don't run out of budget. Heck, how am I suppose to have enough for the rest of the days with the plan to get a pair of beautiful shoes ya?

Shopping up and down and up and down. Plan to walk to Mongkok later on.

Feel pretty tired now. Body little tired. Brain extreme tired. Can't seem to really shut down from the heavy travel.

Traveling is really nice. But then, we can't always be traveling right?

Catch some cold here. Little coughing and sneezing. Getting old. Oh my~~

Sleepy sleepy yawn yawn but can't seem to be really falling asleep. No more coffee tomorrow!!!

Sunday meeting the girls for beer huh???

Should be cool. Bring it on bring it on..

What more can I be writing?? Shopped a lot. After seeing all the cosmetic stuff and now I am left with a tired brain that can't think of anything cool other than chill relax just walk.

No comments: