Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Days off

Been sick for 14days. No h1n1, but it's the throat getting infected. I saw many reddish kind of 'pimples' everywhere in my throat.

Been going to work less than ever. Rest at home cause I'm sick. What a great excuse. Boss wife messaged me today asking me how I am doing since I didn't message them yesterday and today.

Went to see doctor just now, get antibiotics for my sore throat and it only cost me RM28. This time round is Chinese doctor. Unlike the Indian doctor, I was charged God damn RM50.

Been sleeping for hours and hours during my sick days. Going to work tomorrow, which is Thursday and Friday after work, I will be heading to LCCT for my Singapore flight. Gonna be very excited about it. Traveling all alone to Singapore with flight! keke

Nothing much to worry or think about my current life, except for thinking what are the qualities I need from a man in my life. And I'm pretty sure I need the following as basic:
  1. Stronger than me inside out.
  2. Taller than me.
  3. Stable and matured.
  4. Loves badminton and swimming.
  5. A car to fetch me around.
  6. Gentleman, like never allow the girl to suffer for him!!
  7. Good family background, friendly warm and nice.
  8. Gives me surprise from time to time.
  9. Gives each other the freedom and space needed, not controlling and not jealous type.
  10. Financially capable to provide house and kids.
For now, I am single and available. I would only like to take Sim as my best friend for now until further development.

My work in Juravic is boring. Seriously boring to death. No task, no objective and just lead each day aimlessly.

For now, my hope and dream would to meet someone I can confidently assure I want him for the rest of my life, and also finish up my degree and enjoy my after uni's trip smoothly.

No comments: