Monday, January 25, 2010

Being Moody

Perhaps it is my hunger in the stomach that is affecting my mood. Messaged Chea Wen and went out eat with him. Grateful to have him to go supper.

How I wish I have a laptop, that I can bring everything out of here to do. There are NO big and strong table for me to laid open all the materials I need to do report. Tables in my room is so small. I have no idea how to make full use of the tables I have here.

So, I thought of getting a Japanese table so that I can move my monitor down and keyboard to do my report where I can spread wide all the materials I need on the floor. Sigh. Sometimes when I think about life at Melaka, I start to feel depressed.

I think about the things I frustratingly need and just couldn't do anything to get them. Money limits my life, Melaka limits my life. This two is enough to make my life small.

Everywhere I go in Melaka, I feel unhappy. The people here are so boring, their clothing is lame, not to compare with the tourist here. I mean the local people here. The food here is average. But it is hard to get great appetite for food here. Everything I eat here is the same over and over again.

People said, it is good to be student. Yes it is, but not student in Melaka.

No comments: