Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Year Resolution 2010

As age increased, in no time I realise my skin is showing my age. No longer has the young look like how I used to have. And so, I got to start using toner and moisturiser strictly twice a day!! There goes the first resolution.

Secondly, to keep my scalp free from dandruff and hair fall. Can't afford to see my hair getting lesser due to hair fall.

Brush my teeth 3 times a day! Wake up, after lunch and before bed time. I had been neglecting this too much!!!!

52kg before 2010 ends!

No buffet on my own.

Stay healthy, no iced water and as little ice cream as possible, to avoid phlegm that makes me feel difficult to breathe.

Jogging once every two days, to prepare fitness for Melbourne trip. And continues to evening walk or evening cycling after graduate.

Improve my cooking skill to grade 2....

No fighting with anyone.... I want to enjoy a peaceful year.....

No comments: