Friday, January 21, 2011

End of Second Week at Singapore

We drove to JB's customer's place yesterday. He said he will drop me home. I was like fine.......... The trip to JB was with another sales man. I find myself enjoying the entire car ride. The jams on the road don't make me feel pissed at all, instead welcoming all the jams on the road. hahaha.. How bad I am. In the car ride, I have him accompanying me to kill time on Friday night.

All my friends here are not inviting me to anywhere. That's how unlucky or bad it was. Friday night is important for me to go out and spend some happy laughing night to welcome weekend~

It feels good to be having this chance to escape from home temporarily. I feel peaceful. But sometimes, too peaceful and too quite and the lonesome feeling kick in.

It was really a long journey to send me home, because he was using second link. The way to second link is not near either! Ahh what ever. We are traveling from first link, to second link, then from second link at Singapore to my house passing Orchard road. But I would like conclude that, the journey to my home was nice indeed. We pass through Orchard road, a busy street full of tourist and happy faces.

Then I saw this sign board showing the way to Acid bar, and I was saying oh Acid bar is here I came with friend before. And he immediately trying to twist his steering asking oh u wanna go down here I can drop u here. This words immediately pop out in my mind "mother fucker"!!

When we are at JB, this sales man had directed him wrongly to the hotel he wants to go. This sale man feel sorry for my teacher, cz we are stuck at traffic jam and when the sales man saw the restaurant he needs to go, he immediately say I will just get down from here, the restaurant is just right there I can walk over. My teacher made no indication to send him right in front of the restaurant. I was so pissed with his manner. How could he just put someone by the road side!

No comments: