Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Politics

Wished there is less politics, more peace and serenity in my office.

When I pray, I should include this.
I thought this small office is free from politics. Yes, KL office is badly affected with politics, but please don't let the virus affect PG office k!

A kind moment in life to remember:
I was going to customer place. Without asking my colleague where the exact location of the office is, by just google it, I drove all the way down to Kulim just to find myself in a very wrong place. I was lost in a big city of Kulim Hi-Tech Park.

So, I had to call my colleague and he asked me to call my customer to ask for direction. This customer was so kind, he offered himself to come to find me to direct me to their factory without me requesting. I feel touched by their kindness. This world is beautiful when everyone helps each other, showing kindness and care even to the people we don't even see before.

No comments: