Thursday, May 19, 2011

Congratulations





I feel proud with what he had achieved so far. Proudly, this had always been want I wanted to create in his life. Now he had more than he expected in his career life and don't want me in his life anymore, and that marks the end of our 4years relationship. We are now officially off.

He called and ask how should he share his love and happiness with me when we are so far apart in distance. Well, I told him perhaps this is our fate and destiny. Find happiness at your own.

Feeling proud and great for helping this man who is in depression, very pessimistic, and heavily negative in his thinking. And now, I had successfully transform him into someone optimistic, strongly believe in his own dream, and way much positive thinking than he is before. Though this relationship has to stop right here, I feel all this years is not a waste but something that happened, something very meaningful in my life for I had done something great in his life.

I feel really good looking back at the change he had. From someone in horribly deep shit, emotionally critical into someone respected with loads of money for him. He work really hard, and with little smart. Now, I'm directing and inspiring him to work smart and leave work hard slowly. The result will be tremendously amazing.

Again, I feel good for the achievement he'd got. For this is what I intend to create, and now I see the result. Hoooooooorayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

No comments: