Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Perhaps It's Time for Change

I can't be here for long.
For I was forced to embrace it.
The first step to this place is broken.
There's no meaning left to stay.

I will be here till my luck gets better.
For I'm still lazy to move out.
Time will slowly unfold opportunity.
I will go out and fight in new battle.

Things maybe a lot different.
I will meet different people.
I will grow way better.
Wiser leader in me will unfold.

I sometimes wonder.
Why this world is this way.
Stronger will I be.
Better will I become.

Different leadership.
Different values.
All I need is.
The power inside me.
To FIGHT for a new chapter.

From the interview.
I was acknowledged.
Good. Strong. Over Confident.
Yes I may.
For the best or the worst.
I take the risk.
Of doing the best.
For this demanding soul.

No comments: