Friday, February 15, 2013

Extremely Tired

Been so long I had been complaining about the horrible complicated relationship I was stuck at. However it is, it seems like a never ending in the process. No matter how much I loved or cared, everything is just the same.

This is life. The same complaints I had been throwing over again and again on my job. When I finally found something better for myself, the feeling is really FANTASTIC.

Probably I will have to hang on first before the awesome feeling can come to me. Just be patience and stay extremely positive. My life may not be the good one like what others could easily be having.

There's a path meant for me to walk on. Just make it better if not the best I can. Stop all the useless drama. Ask what is needed. Cherish what I have.

Don't know how le. Sometimes just feel so tired and really feel like giving up since we had not started. To have someone who don't love me, I rather just love myself and avoid this kind of rubbish.

Hang on lo. What to do. What choices do I have. I can't just run away if he chase me down. There's reasons why I meet people like him. There's reason why this complicated relationship take place in my life. There must be reasons. He might be the one to grow old with.

No comments: