Sunday, May 26, 2013

2013 Annual Convention

Been so long since I write again in my blog. It was a great fun laughter filled weekend for me. It all started on Thursday night. With drinking at Traffic with Fong Ling and Inn Cheq. Followed by meeting Cynthia. We went to sit at Paragon without paying any amount of money for drinks. We just sit there and chat so much of all our relationship. So fun, so fulling. I'm very blessed and grateful to have had such great friends to accompany me when I was all angered about what happened on Wednesday night in that Karaoke Room.

Reach home late like 3am! And sleep till 11am the next day. It was all de-stress. Wake up to a happy morning. Had some glitch fight again with Kenny on the phone. And it went on and on and on. Oh ya not forgetting eating maggie mee cooked by mom. So blessed! I really appreciate what I have. For all that I had, I had a huge desire in becoming a better person.

The convention started off with dressing up and taking pictures. So there are a few pictures here and there.
My purpose of writing here is to sum up what I had learnt.

On Friday night. He said to me over the phone of that's because how you are that is making him not giving me what I want.....


No comments: