Saturday, November 20, 2010

Please, When.....

Sigh
A bad word to start with on my blog.
Jobless.
Money getting lesser.
Wasting time endlessly.
Full of worries.
Down with flu, little cough, sniff sniff and phlegm.

Receive many phone calls.
Receive few interview invitations.
There's one phone call.
Full of beautiful description.
But then, there's no interview invitation.
Pleasant at the start, but irritating at the end.

What life is, if it is not complicated this way.
Unstable.
Unpredictable.
Changeable.
Insecurity.

On top of all that.
I learnt to be grateful better than ever.
For all this.
I am grateful for,
I had not once incapable to fill hunger
I had not once incapable to provide shelter
I had not once incapable to be healthy-movement freedom
I had not once incapable to love people around
I had not once incapable to receive love from my dear parents and sisters
and for someone to want me to be part of his life for as long as God allows.

Thankful than ever.

Miserable days at Malacca had ended.
Thinking back of my life then.
I would want to live this present life.
Forget the past.
Building solid foundation to future.
I care least what was behind.
For I care most what's today and tomorrow can become on me.

This picture below.
A happy tea time with sister and him.
What else could I ask for.
God had treated me fair.
Gave me something REALLY precious.
And gave me something REALLY hidden inside me.
It's an adventure for me.
To look for what I desired.

Once again.
I am thankful to maximum.
For I still had a complete happy family.
I would do whatever I can.
To keep this happy family for as long as God allows.

No comments: