Monday, November 1, 2010

Received SGD pay check

Been waiting for this for so long. Finally, received my pay check in SGD. Really excited when receive it. This is my first ever pay check in SGD!! A lot more compare to RM right?

Singapore life is awesome I would say. Life with my old best friend. I usually won't put her as best friend, but more of a true friend. She draws the beautiful life of mine during my high school time. And I'm glad she is part of my life again when I started my new life in Singapore.

You need a bf, you need your family, and you need a bff too in making life more solid inside out!

This is all need, not what you want! You sometimes just don't want them, but in the end finding yourself needing them! Life is funny sometimes.

Life is great in Singapore, the only missing thing is a great manager in the office. I won't know when the new manager is coming in, but I hope as soon as possible. I would really like it if someone can guide me through in my work. For now, I have to do everything on my own, it looks like pretty tough and yes it is.

I'm grateful, dad survives heart attacks and rest nicely at home. He is the best daddy in my life, giving me the freedom to have fun with my friends without limiting because he knows I am having good time with them, giving me the transportation needs when I still couldn't drive fetching me everywhere I need to and I was very demanding needing to go to many places still he fetches me with love, I would never forget what he had given me and will do my very best to give him what he needs.

No comments: