Sunday, November 28, 2010

Any cravings?

Painted the wardrobe.
Waiting for it to dry.
Been relaxing and endless facebook, endless pillow talk with my little sister.
I wanted to do more things during this time when I am having all the time I want.

But the thing is, I'm always feeling tired and tired and tired!!! Everyday always feels like don't have enough energy to move around.

Now, hopefully can get some people to come over to see if can install the ceiling light at my room. Need 4 of it.

After that, will be the painting session. Was thinking pink.

I am gonna stay here for at least 2-3 years long!!! So I need a good living space.
Then that's it. Almost done.

There are many things I had in mind, things I would buy and do to make my parents happy living. The whole thing is only about money.

New job starting on December 16th. Training at KL first.

I unconsciously will like to compare with others. But to think about, how can u actually measure the accurate comparison with others? Some people enjoy having lots of time and don't chase much for money. To some other people, their life lived to get the best partner, then doing whatever it takes to make that somebody happy is what satisfy. In the end, satisfaction matters most. Satisfaction is a very personalised aspect.

When you think that you are way successful than others in what you are having, doesn't mean that some other people will think that you are successful. Each and every one has their very own definition of success. One's success does not necessarily a success in the eye of another.

My aim now is to transform my room into something that will makes me feel elegant!
Yes, my satisfaction in life comes when I feel a strong aura of elegance in me.

On the other note, I was thinking to bring my family to have a very nice night at Cherating beach. BBQ by the beach, listening to strong wave melody from ocean. To stay a night at the resort I had been to. To enjoy the slow moving time.

All I am doing and thinking is to see an extreme happiness in the face of my old man. That's what matters now.

No comments: