Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Fedex or Amada

I am being invited for interview from Fedex, I am still in the midst of dense thinking should I grab this or not......... I already had an offer at Japanese company.

I definitely love US company very much more than Japanese company. I would definitely be extremely excited like how I did at Singapore.

But, my excitement at working as a business development executive had got me with a great disappointment. My highest energy to work out the best ends up a disaster. For now, my energy to work in sales/business development hardly grows.

Would my mental power be strong enough to grab the job? I am still trying hard to gather all my internal energy if I would be able to bring out the best in me. I am still thinking if Fedex is all that I want.

Would I be able to have this strong believe on Fedex like how I did for Girl Guide Association?



arghhh what to decide??? consulting engineer versus sales executive at Fedex?!

No comments: