Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Eve

It is Christmas and I feel like going to beach. Spend some sweet time there. It's beautiful in my imagination, but I just wonder if it would be beautiful in reality.

With beer, mat, snacks, ice cream, cake, just sitting or laying under the sky with shining stars on the eve of Christmas, would it be significant allowing dense and lively emotions. With some space for romance. Oh my, feels like escaping to somewhere and enjoy sunset right away. Oh my, life is about making money and enjoy all these feelings!!

Sigh. Sometimes things happen again. I guess I had not guard thing from happening. Carelessly let it flow again. Sometimes, being silent and quiet is just perfect. After many years of being noisy, isn't it time for me to be quiet?? Okei. 2011 is coming real soon. So I gotta review my 2010 resolution and see from there if I had achieve them all.

Every passing day, I feel different about myself. Feels like I am growing older and not wiser at the moment. I gotta start preparing my room into a proper piece of heaven, and start laying out what are the things I would definitely need to do. I am not strong in my direction yet. This is not going to stay on forever.

I have to start something seriously. These are the things I always had on my mind when I was in uni. These are the things I told myself many times that I would start building. And I need to before I lost too much of time!!!!!!

No comments: