Saturday, December 18, 2010

Friends BBQ birthday party

Laughed much. The BBQ was simply good. Was mixing with this group of born rich guy. Family business has made them enjoying life with loads of money. Too pampered, too secured with money.

Know what, this group of people smoke heavily, drink heavily, and will get gf to have fun with or to cure their loneliness. I felt I am way way different from them. But it was fun to mix with, especially their words can be powerful that you will laughed so happily! Or maybe it's from the liquor?!

I am now, one phone call and will make it to meet you. So flexible. It was nice, nobody to stop me from going out as much as I want. Even if Sim is around, he wouldn't stop me as well. I don't know if we will slowly grow apart, or the distance gonna make our love fonder. I don't know. We don't hang hours on the phone, I sometimes don't know what we are. Sounds complicated right. I really don't know. Life is like a maze. Every steps will lead to somewhere. In the end, you gotta know your goal, want, and need right.

No comments: