Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dooosh

When I see my phone ring, I was thinking yah good you called to update me. Then she told me there are two important news to break to you. Both of them are not really a good news after all. Trip down south deferred. Double sob. Just look at the bright side would make things easier.

Ting coming to Penang this weekend. So going to ready some energy to have really lots of fun with her. Not meeting her for quite some time already, about one month? Is that long? Normal.

Went out with Lin today. Just somehow wish her to be staying at Chai Leng Park whenever I stay at Inderawasih. Somebody really nice to hang out with. Easy going, and yah some kind of chemistry, having some same level of frequency. Hard to find a friend so warm to be with. She's leaving soon. huhu



No comments: