Wednesday, December 15, 2010

First Day

What I am going to face in this career path is still uncertain and all. But I get a few things from here, which sound promising. Salary wise, satisfied. Job scope wise, satisfied. Environment wise, acceptable.

Thinking back, if I should scold myself stupid or what. The offer I had got from Rotina group is actually much appealing than what I am having here right now. The one the old man offered me pays better than here in the long run. One main point I didn't accept it because of its based at KL. Or I would be so excited on preparing myself to Canada for 3weeks. Ou. How could I miss out on that. Sigh. It sounded like he would offer me a manager position if I do it nicely for him. A very profitable company with a handful of opportunities to rise. I rejected it, cause it was at KL. Simple and simple. I just want Penang or Singapore. Sigh...... If only I would be able to learn to accept KL life, I would be able to travel few times per month to Indonesia, Singapore, Korea and many more because he wants to travel less and let us younger generation to take care of his business with his supervision.

There's no use regretting, but still I want to feel it. This make me humour. Wished I would be send somewhere out of SEA for training. How wonderful could this be... The exotic feeling I can imagine.

No comments: